Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed

Here to Help: Flooding and Severe Weather

August 28, 2018

A message from Rep. Ron Kind:

As many of us prepare to deal with the recent damage of flooding to our homes, businesses and farms, I want to remind you that my office is here to help.

If you are looking to find the best person to contact or have a question about how to report damage please call my office at 1-888-442-8040.

To report damage, you can also call 211, or your county's emergency management office directly. The phone numbers are listed below:

Vernon County

Juneau County

Monroe County

La Crosse County

Adams County

Remember, it is important to report the type and estimated costs of damages to your county emergency manager, so we’re able to get any state and federal aid needed.